Corey Lewandowski former manager of Donald trump was born on 18 September 1973 in Lowell, Massachusetts, USA. He has worked in CNN as a political commentator (five-second latter). His birth name is Corey Ryan Lewandowski. He did his schooling at Lowell Catholic High School (1991) and he joined the University of Massachusetts at Lowell and graduate in 1995 with a B.A. in political science. In 1996 he joined American University where he did his masters in political science (1997). In 1999 he also joined Naval War College for strategy and force planning. He is a Roman Catholic.
Career and Experience
Lewandowski started his career at an early age when he was studying at the University of Massachusetts. He aimed for the position of a write-in candidate in Massachusetts House of Representatives (Republican primary). In the November general decision, the seat was won by Thomas A. Brilliant Jr., a Democrat Golden got 7,157 votes, while Lewandowski got 7 votes.
- During January 1996 to January 1997, he worked with Peter G. Torkildsen a Republican Massachusetts Congressman. At that time he was in an American university. It was for a year and a month Executive Assistant and Director of Intern Programs
- He also did his internship in Massachusetts State (Senator Steven C. Panagiotakos)
- He was also a Development Assistant in Citizens for A Sound Economy during May 1997– November 1997.
- He was also Administrative Assistant at U.S. Rep. Robert W. Ney (R-OH) from December 1997 to February 2001.
- He also worked with Republican National Committee as Legislative Political Director, Northeast region during April 2001 – November 2001.
- He was also a campaign Manager and Communications Director of Bob Smith (R-NH) for US Senate during December 2001 – January 2003 (1 year 2 months)
- He was also executive Director in New England Seafood Producers Association from May 2003 to August 2004 (1 year 4 months)
- He was Director, Public Affairs in Schwartz MSL during September 2004 – July 2012 (7 years 11 months)
- Corey was also East Coast Regional Director during June 2008 – March 2014 (5 years 10 months)and National Director of Voter Registration March 2014 – January 2015 (11 months) in Americans for Prosperity.
- Recently he was Senior Political Adviser and manager of The Trump Organization January 2015 – Present (1 year 9 months)
- In July after he resigns from the trump organization he joined as a CNN reporter.
Corey is the father of 4 children’s and is happily married to Alison Lewandowski. His wife is a former teacher and they got married in 2005. Corey is Alsion second husband they got married after her first husband (Brian Kinney) died on United Airlines Flight 175 during the September 11, 2001, attacks. Her first husband was one of Corey’s best friends They knew each other from childhood when he was in 9th grade and Alison was in 8th grade. He currently lives in Windham, New Hampshire with his family. The family consists of Corey, Alison his 3 sons and a daughter from age 9 to 4.
- He was accused of getting physical with others. Previous Breitbart.com journalist Michelle Fields blamed Lewandowski for getting her by the arm after a public interview in Florida. She has documented a criminal protestation with police, yet Lewandowski has said she is lying in regards to the episode.
- Lewandowski was additionally seen on video snatching a nonconformist by the neckline amid a Trump rally in Arizona. In spite of the video proof, Trump’s crusade has denied Lewandowski put his hands on the man amid the March 19 rally.
Corey in Donald Trump’s campaign
Lewandowski was hired by Donald Trump with an opening salary of $20000 per month. When Lewandowski was hired Trump’s campaign had three people, Michael D. Cohen, Roger Stone and Sam Nunberg. After that in April 2016, Paul Manafort joined Trump’s campaign. With that Nunberg was fired and a huge news came in the media it was under Hope Hicks and Corey’s recommendation. However a week later even Roger Stone left the campaign after some time so did Corey Lewandowski.